Looking to Close Your Digital Equity Gap with Free Online Educational Resources?
- Do you need to provide free access to easy-to-use and high quality online learning materials to your community so they can continuously develop their skills and knowledge in financial literacy, employability skills in math, writing, reading, and computer literacy?
- Are you looking for FREE and proven industry-driven curriculum designed for workforce development programs for low-income communities?
CSU-MERLOT can provide:
- Your own hosted “Digital Equity” website for FREE that you can customize, brand, and edit for FREE for your own community with a FREE and very easy-to-use website authoring tool.
- Templates for designing and deploying your own digital equity and workforce development website.
- Connections to the National Collaborative for Digital Equity who can share their practices and lessons learned.
For more information contact
Gerry Hanley at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK OUT REAL EXAMPLES OF A DIGITAL EQUITY RESOURCE CENTERS THAT CAN BE CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR COMMUNITY